However, Marshmallow days have been over but still many manufacturers are offering the update to users engaged. Recently, ZTE ZMax 2 on AT&T gets the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow update with the build number Z958V1.0.0B24 while the update size is over 1 GB. The recent update also includes the November Security fixes.
As most of these OTA update comes as batch and it might take some time to hit your device but if you are being impatient, go your device’s setting and check for the update manually.
As per the official AT&T site, here is the update details:
- Release date: December 20, 2016
- Android version: 6.0.1
- Security patch level (SPL): November 1, 2016
- Baseband version: Z958H01
- Kernel version: 3.10.49
- Build number: Z958V1.0.0B24
- File size: 1.1GB
- Previous versions required: Build number ending in B12, B19, or B21
- Hardware version: u02A