How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Le Pro 3 based on LineageOS 15.1
Leaco has launched the Le Pro smartphone in September 2016, it comes with pre-instaled Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system out of the box along with eUI 5.8 UI running on top. Since Android Marshmallow, Google has launched a couple of more Android mobile Operating system version, Android Nougat and Android Oreo. But the Leaco has not released any Firmware OS update for the Le Pro 3. Here in this article, we will tell you how to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Le Pro 3. The Android 8.1 Oreo is based on LineageOS 15.1 Offical ROM.
If you have Leaco Le Pro 3 codename zl1 and want to update your phone to Android Oreo, then you are at right place. Just follow the article completely to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Le Pro 3 based on official LineageOS 15.1 ROM. You can also flash unofficial LineageOS 15.1 ROM based on Android 8.1 Oreo OS.
- Make sure your device charged up to 60%.
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked.
- This tutorial only for Leaco Le Pro 3, don’t try it on other devices.
- This process will delete all your device data. So, make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure you have installed TWRP recovery on your device.
- Make sure your device is rooted.
- Download Android 8.1 Oreo LineageOS 15.1 for Le Pro 3 Officially
- Download Android 8.1 Oreo LineageOS 15.1 for Le Pro 3 Unofficially
- Download GApps
How to Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Le Pro 3 based on LineageOS 15.1 ROM
- Download LineageOS 15.1 custom ROM and GApps files for Leaco Le Pro 3 and transfer them to the internal storage of the phone.
- Now, reboot your device into TWRP Recovery mode by press and hold volume down and power button together for some time.
- Use Volume Up and Down keys for navigation and Power key for confirming an option.
- Now, Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- Now, tap on the install and select the custom ROM .zip file and flash it.
- After installation complete, flash GApps zip file.
- After complete installation, go back to the main menu and reboot your device.
- It will take time to boot while doing first time after installation.
That’s it. Now, your Leaco Le Pro 3 is running on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system based on LineageOS 15.1. If you are facing any problem in any step, let us know in the comment box.