Install MIUI ROM on Nexus 7 2012 Tablet [Working Method]
When Google propelled the Nexus 7 tablet in 2012, individuals had gone frantic to get the first ever 7 inch Android tablet from Google. The hardware running inside this gadget is still similar to as of late propelled tablet from a few sellers and still it battles well. Another advantage of having a Nexus series cell phone or tablet is to be in the front to get any official overhaul from Google.
As of late, Google has discharged the Android 5.0 Lollipop Update to practically every Nexus arrangement gadgets propelled after the year 2012. As we all know, the vast majority of the Nexus gadget runs on Stock Android, regardless of what form it is that doesn’t accompany more customization gimmicks or choices to change the execution any longer.
If you have rooted and flashed any custom recovery, for example, TWRP or CWM and interested to introduce any custom ROM on your gadget to improve performance, get more customization features and battery improvement features then you may attempt the exceptionally well-known MIUI custom ROM on your Nexus 7 2012. Notwithstanding, the MIUI ROM is known essentially for better UI yet once in the wake of glimmering the ROM, the peculiarities it will bring to the gadget will be commendable.
To know more about MIUI ROM and the features, just head over to the official link.
Things to be Done
- Flashing a custom ROM can wipe your complete data from your device, so better you create a complete backup of all your data you want to keep intact from the deletion process.
- Make sure that you have rooted and install CWM or TWRP recovery.
- Make sure that you have enabled USB Debugging on your device, Settings->Applications->Developer Options->USB Debugging
- Fully charge your device before going into the process to flash the MIUI ROM.
The guide involved in flashing custom recoveries, ROMs and rooting your phone are highly custom and may damage your device. Also rooting your device will void its warranty and you will be no longer eligible for any kind of free device services by the manufacturers/warranty providers. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
Files to Download
Install MIUI ROM on Nexus 7 2012 (WiFi+LTE)
- First of all download both the zip file on your PC and transfer them to your device’s SD card, try not to put the file inside any folder.
- Now disconnect your device from your PC and switch it off.
- Now boot into recovery mode, Press and hold Volume Up+Power Button until you see Android Logo on the screen.
- In the recovery menu, you will see several option, using the volume key, select the option called Wipe Data/Factory reset
- And then, select “Install zip from SD card option” and browse the MIUI ROM file and flash it.
- Repeat the same step 5, but this time you need to flash GApps zip file.
- Once after flashing both the downloaded file, go to advanced menu and perform “Wipe Dalvik Cache” and reboot your device.
Be patient, your device will take a little more time to boot with the new MIUI ROM running.