How to Install Note 7’s GraceUX on Galaxy Note 4 [Verizon]
The new Galaxy Note 7 has offered a loads of new software features in the form of Grace UX, its basically a complete new users experience that offers user to utilize all from one place. The Note 7’s user interface is much cleaner and closer to stock Android with its flair of useful apps. In this post we are going to talk about the step by step guide to install Note 7’s GraceUX on Galaxy Note 4.
The latest Note 7 features are what every Galaxy flagship user is searching for right now. We’ve stumbuled many sites and looked into Note 7 ports and ROMs which offers the Note 7 features to your old Galaxy device. Today, it’s time for Note 7’s GraceUX on Galaxy Note 4.
The “Note 7 Grace Port For N910V” brings the Note 7 features to your Verizon Note 4. This custom ROM is based on N910VVRU2CPF3 running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The ROM comes pre-rooted and with all the Note 7 features preloaded. Xposed Framework is also tested on the device, so you don’t need to sacrifice your favorite Xposed modules.
GraceUX on Note 4 Screenshots
Note: The ROM is still a beta build, so you may expect some bugs along the way but it’s worth giving a try.
How to Install Note 7’s GraceUX on Galaxy Note 4
Make sure you’re on the N910VVRU2CPF3 build before you start following the further unless you want to brick your device. Also, install the TWRP recovery on your device after upgrading to Marshmallow.
- Download the custom ROM and transfer it to the internal storage of your device.
- Boot into recovery mode on your Verizon Note 4.
- Power off your device and wait until it’s completely turned off.
- Press and hold Power + Home + Volume Up buttons together and release them as soon as you see the Galaxy logo on the screen.
- As you’re in the TWRP recovery, make a complete nandroid backup of your device.
- Now, make a complete wipe of the device as we want a fresh installation. To make a clean wipe, just do a complete factory reset and also wipe the Dalvik cache.
- Flash the custom ROM now. Choose the Install or Install from SD card option from the recovery menu and choose the recovery zip from the file manager. Similarly, flash the Build2 fix zip.
- After flashing both the Zips, do a factory reset. You can do this from the Wipe menu.
- Reboot the device once the factory reset is complete.
Wait for the device to boot and you’ll be greeted with the GraceUX on your Verizon Note 4