Google Express is an online market build from more than 40 nationwide retailers. You will find companies like Target. Toys R Us, Costco, Walgreens and other . Shopping through Google Express is just like shopping most everywhere else. You can also pay a membership charges for extras like free shipping and no access charges for people without a Cost of membership.
Before you can do any of this from your Google Home. You need to set up payments methods on your device. These payments are different from every thing you might have in Google Wallet or Google Pay, setting up Google Home for payment is quite easy though.
How to set up payments with Google Home
1) Open the Google Home app and get into the menu by tapping the three horizontal lines at the upper left corner.
2) Make sure the Google account you want to be tie to your payment methods is the one shown. If not touch on the triangle beside the account name to change it.
3) Touch on to the More setting and go to the bottom where you will show Google account settings.
4) touch the Payments entry then tap Get started.
5) After you agree with to the terms and conditions (be sure to read them because this is your money we are dealing with here) you will set up a default payment method.
6) If you have before already set up payments for another Google service like, Google Play or YouTube. you will see that card listed. If you want to use the same card you can touch the Next to continue.
7) If you do not have a payment method listed or want to use a new one touch Add credit or debit card to add the card details. You will need to give the correct information name and billing address like you would for any other online payment method and when that is done tap the Save label. This is now your default payment method and you can touch the Next to continue.
8) Next you will need to provide a delivery address. Just like the card information in the payment method section if you before already have an address on file you will see it here and be able to choose it. If that is the case touch on the Next to continue.
9) If you do not have an address on file for a Google service or want to enter a different one touch Add new address and enter all the details. Tap Save to store it and Next to continue.
10) Now you need to let Assistant know which Google Home(s) is allowed to take voice orders and pay for products. If you have more than one Google Home you will see each listed with a toggle switch that you can turn payments on or off with. If you only have one. you will see a switch to turn payments on or off.